Monday, July 4, 2011

Blessings of Peace Kin Kin. Thank you Sane and Reverent Allies of Living, Loving Light.

Happy Independence Day to all you American's. I thought I'd start with a bit of humor. I found this the other day when responding to a greeting card from a friend.



I withdrew from summer school on the last day of withdrawal. It was a total surprise on my part and now I find myself visiting my folks in North Carolina in an overdrive of crocheting hats. I intend to visit other family while I'm over here, though I don't yet know how it's all going to work out. I'm kind of excited.

I'm looking forward to the fall semester. I'm getting closer and closer to beginning classes in my major which is computer science. I still have some math to get out of the way before I can actually begin coding, and... Check out zeitgeistmovie.com for some eye opening information.


No comments:

Post a Comment