Sunday, December 25, 2011

Thank you Sane and Reverent Allies of Living, Loving Light. Blessings of Peace Kin Kin. 


Merry Christmas! Hope you all had a winter solstice to remember.


So much thanks and gratitude! I don’t know if I’ll ever get out of my first and second chakras, yet I intend to. What can I say? I’ve always loved what I love and there’s no denying IT.

School is school. It feels right and I’m somehow getting through it but it’s kind of freaky because I have a major case of “PROCRASTINITIS.” Managing “time” is the biggest challenge for me or feels like it is. 

You might gather I work with two counting system besides 24/7 clock time. I call it the ID system, or maybe it's just id with nothing super about IT, though IT gets around. This coming new year, 2012, Dreamspell mutates in February. Since I’m dealing with a highly mutable virus, I’m working with the ID system. Know thyself and … Phew!!! That seems like info overload.

Such “interesting” times we live in. Dr. Fu Manchu must have cursed the world.

Wow! So... I intend to work on time management this upcoming year because the course load I’m engaging is going to start to bowl me over. 

So much thanks and gratitude.

Thank you for the tunes and the books.

Thank you for this time with family and friends. 


THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU!!!

May the Force be with you.

No comments:

Post a Comment