Saturday, January 21, 2012


Thursday-Saturday, January 21, 2012


Thank you Sane and Reverent Allies of Living, Loving Light. Blessings of Peace Kin Kin.




I’m still exuding loads of thanks and gratitude as we finish up this Chinese year of the White Rabbit. I’m doing my best to maintain steady exuberance, yet it’s tough at times and feels a bit Shirley Temple. I’m forever steady though. Being a human turtle helps in that respect. Phew! Run rabbit! Run!

I’m pretty psyched – Okay, okay… exuberant… about this coming semester. I’ve got a great course load or so it seems as it begins. One professor’s enthusiasm is contagious. I’m composting the math dread I have, and to be honest I’m not going overboard with any of it.

I wrote earlier that “Time Management,” feels like the biggest challenge I face. I’m sure I’m off the mark seeing how my moon is “Directors of a large firm meet in secret conference.” ACK!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment