Tuesday, January 18, 2011

An Attempt at Renovation...

Thursday-Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Blessings of Peace Kin Kin. Thank you Sane and Reverent Allies of Living, Loving Light.

Gosh, how to renovate a corrupt situation when so much seems corrupt? I wonder why I even come here and write. One of the reasons I came back to school is because I don't have a clue what's really going on in the world at large.

I've been watching television shows to get an idea of what the media is putting out. It's very sexy, that's for sure but I don't know what the kids are up to. I go onto Craigslist and there are ads galore for sex. It's so tempting to go back to shallow love. I consider an erection a shallow form of love because it involves the heart quite literally.

Anyway, ambiguous but kind of excited about being back in school. It's nerve wracking for reasons I won't go into.

I've been totally fixated on ethanol as a sustainable fuel source, but am just learning more about biodiesel from algae. NMSU is doing a lot in this department. So who knows where this time will lead.

Thank you for this opportunity - you and the Great Unknown. I pray we make it.

Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment