Friday, January 14, 2011

Three's A Charm...

Thursday-Friday, January 14, 2011

Blessings of Peace Kin Kin. Thank you Sane and Reverent Allies of Living, Loving Light.

Believe it or not, I have a load to write about. Whether I'll be able to get to it or get it out in a timely fashion... I don't know who out there reads this, and to be honest, a heightened amygdala prevents me from going full throttle, yet maybe I'll get back to some semblance of courage.

I've been enjoying working with both the indigenous and DreamSpell counts. Since 1996 I've thought of DreamSpell as the cable vision count. No disrespect to the Argüelles'. Actually, I mean no disrespect to anyone whose feathers I ruffle with words I type.

Today, I begin the first day of classes at New Mexico State University. I'm excited and nervous. I'm loving the day sign interplay with the entrance into this institution. All I think about is energy though. There's not a day that goes by that I don't think about David Blume and all he's doing promoting Alcohol Can Be A Gas, as a sustainable, regenerative fuel source. I met some folks with the NMSU Office of Sustainability and they're going to connect me with some people that actually DO ethanol. Maybe...

I all ready entertain the idea that I'm/we're dealing with way more than type 0 humans. If this is all a resonance thing than imagine the magnitude of energy crisis for the other civilization types. Phew!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment