Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Psychotronic Legacey... All American Woof!!!

Thursday-Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Blessings of Peace Kin Kin. Thank you Sane and Reverent Allies of Living, Loving Light.

 Thank goodness for Pipi Longstocking! I was going to remove a post tonight and lo and behold! the overseers of the technosphere, (google's anyway,) had already saved me the trouble. No assumptions but I guess... that it was me misplacing it;-) Maybe it was a dream. There's no record of it here, and some dreams these days... Phew!!! Ah, found it and edited.

Back to DreamSpell noticings...

I've written earlier that I've just started working with the DreamSpell count. I had assumed the DreamSpell count mutated to sync up with the indigenous count on December 21, 2012, but no... Since Calleman and Argüelles are hanging in the same quadrant these days, I've been looking at Calleman's theorized end date (October 28, 2011,) and the conventional accepted end date (December 21, 2012,) alongside the DreamSpell count.

October 28, 2011(Calleman's proposed end date.)














December 21, 2012 (conventional accepted end date.)













I'm enjoying observing the differences.


Cheers!




No comments:

Post a Comment