Wednesday, January 19, 2011

A Bungle of a Day...

Thursday-Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Blessings of Peace Kin Kin. Thank you Sane and Reverent Allies of Living, Loving Light.

What a twit! Hardly after I posted the previous entry...I found myself responding to THREE ads on Craigslist. One was really interesting. The other two were corn dog material for sure. C'est la vie! And then - get this... This AM, I missed the bus to campus so came home to study what I was missing in math class. Then, I la la la back to the bus stop on time, (for the bus anyway,) and realize I've missed my second class, the one I feel might really help with this time graph. Jeez, I am making no points with the instructors, not to mention my grade. Aghhh!!!

On a lighter note, I heard back from the folks that might introduce me to the Ethanol folks. I'm hoping to be working with them, and still be able to pull this all off. Yikes!!!

I'll end here with the latest ditty I posted over at ravelfrnjweaver.wordpress.com.  Cheers!

Rub-A-Dub-Dub...

No longer a “Guiding Light” though
“As The World Turns” still airs.
I’m not on “The Edge of Night.”
How many lives does a cat have there?

Hmm… I wonder what’s the point?
Go shh… Still wondering how to ask…
what is Plantation Journalism?
“Wassup massa?” with slavic snap.

Imagination. po E.T.
et al joins in tune.
Sounds like a sick frog to me,
yet I love IT. Yes, I do.

Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment